7 Modern Wonders, Ajoobe or Ulaga Athisayam of the World
The most gifted planet in the galaxy is the Earth, which also has gifted the most brilliant creature called human in it. Yes, though the nature has created humans and gave a huge space in the form of water, land and forest. But later with the hard and smart work of him (human) the whole world got a new beauty and gradually has attained this stage after several hard attempts by human to make it more sophisticated with ulaga athisayam. It’s well known that the world where we live in already has some beautiful and amazing sights that offer some pleasant feel to the eyes. Some of them are such astonishing spots on the planet that they essentially loved by visitors from all around. From man-made structures developed past brilliance to the wondrous sights offered by Mother Nature, the globe has everything on offer. Of course, many might not so aware that the world itself is a wonder and therefore, without a doubt, there will be no limit to brilliant things of world athisayam names tamil in it. A portion of the superb things that are found in it are there since the day of the world’s creation while some are man-made. However, whatever it is, the magnificence of these makes everyone to surprise a lot. 7 wonders are also known as 7 ajoobe of world in hindi.
The Pure Talents Can Create seven Wonders of the world:
Great fine collections of different wonders are there in the world which are made by God and man. There is the magnificence and archeological greatness always found in the commonly found structures that are built up by the common man. This sort of magnificence is simply a great gift that every human being in the world possesses. But not all human are utilizing this great skill in a great way. But as often, there are history and records where many individuals from all over the globe has shown many positive signs in the field of constructions. Those buildings and monuments really does have that magical touch that cannot be repeated or its simply an unimaginable task of those times. Simply on behalf of praising the great skill and effort by the people who has created those magical wonders has found spread all over the world, a great deal of examination work, study and investigation are done before reporting these structures as ulaga athisayangal in tamil and genuinely requires a considerable measure of exertion that goes into it.
The Wonders Choosing Authority:
The Seven Wonders of the World are the most heavenly locales known not. Picking the main ulaga athisayam 7 or ajoobe is a custom which is begun by the old Greeks who trusted that seven is the mystical number. From that point onwards Seven Wonders of the World are picked time to time as per general society input and legacy significance of that site. These locales are extremely uncommon and are known for their excellence and engineering. These destinations are man made as well as a large portion of them are common too. They are browsed all around the globe. These world athisayam are the extraordinary secured landmarks and locales which are aiding in advancing the tourism of the world. These are essential since they are likewise helped in keeping up a solid remote relationship and advance the idea of globalization.
Also see the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
The Latest And New Seven Wonders Of The World:
In an occasion hung on seventh July’2007 the most recent Seven Wonders of the World were reported at Lisbon in Portugal. The occasion was composed by the New Open World Corporation (NOWC). On first Jan 2006 NOWC declared the 21 finalists of this race out of the current 200 landmarks all around the globe. Open voting was led and the entire world partook in this voting. The most recent ulaga athisayangal turned out as:
Must not forget to watch out the Wonders of the Ancient World
Here you can find the amazing list of new 7 athisayam of the world in detail:
1. Chichén Itzá, Mexico: The most well known Mayan sanctuary city in Mexico remains in case as the political and monetary focus of the Mayan human progress. Its different structures are definite of a remarkable engineering creation that is mind blowing given the restricted assets individuals those days had. The pyramid itself was the last, and apparently the best, of all Mayan sanctuaries.
2. Christ Redeemer, Brazil: This statue of Jesus Christ remains around 40 meters tall, on the Corcovado mountain ranges sitting above Rio de Janeiro. Heitor da Silva Costa, a Brazilian fashioner planned this great bit of workmanship and French stone worker Paul Landowski etched it. It is one of the world’s best-known landmarks. Christ with open arms symbolizes the beneficent demeanor of Brazilians and their friendly nature.
3. The Roman Colosseum, Italy: This awesome amphitheater in the focal point of Rome was worked to commend the eminence of the Roman Empire. Its outline idea is still every engineer’s fantasy and even now different stadiums are affected by the Colosseum’s unique configuration. Numerous Hollywood movies and other global movies have been shot at this stunning theater. A visit here will remind you exactly how awesome the Roman realm was.
4. The Great Wall of China, China: The Great Wall of China was worked to interface existing fortresses into a unified protection framework to better continue attacking Mongol tribes out of China. It is the biggest man-made landmark ever to have been fabricated and it is questioned that it is the one and only obvious from space. Numerous a large number of individuals gave their lives to fabricate this giant development.
5. Machu Picchu in Peru: In the fifteenth century, the Incan Emperor Pachacútec constructed a city on the mountain known as Machu Picchu (“Old Mountain”). Over the Urubamba River in the Amazon wilderness lies this compositional miracle that is most of the way up the Andes ranges. Consistently, a huge number of individuals climb the four day Incan trail to achieve this spot.
6. Petra, Jordan: Petra was the sparkling capital of the Nabataean realm. Experts of water innovation in the desert locale, the Nabataeans furnished their city with awesome passage developments and water chambers. A theater, demonstrated on Greek-Roman models, had space for a group of people of 4,000. Today, the Palace Tombs of Petra, with the 42-meter-high Hellenistic sanctuary veneer on the El-Deir Monastery are noiseless case of staggering and unparalleled design.
7. The Taj Mahal, India: This goliath tomb was based on the requests of head Shah Jahan, the fifth Muslim Moghul ruler, to pay tribute to the memory of his cherished spouse Mumtaz Mahal. Worked out of white marble and remaining in formally laid-out patio nurseries, the Taj Mahal is viewed as the gem of Muslim workmanship in India.
I hope you have enjoyed watching the 7 ulaga athisayam or 7 ajoobe or 7 wonders of the world.