Top 6 Miracle Foods You Should Start Eating Right Now!
Superfoods are known for their umpteen health benefits because of their phytonutrient content-plant compounds. Since these foods are backed because of their nutritious value and their ability to fight many ailments, they are suggested by most of the nutritionists.
Besides, they are more than Acai berries, quinoa and Chia seeds; there’s a huge crop of other foods that can be in your platter.
So, if you want to boost optimum health, here are the miracle foods that can do wonders for your overall health and should be in your diet:
Whole grains have got a bad rap for not being as healthy as other food, not all grains are unhealthy. Some of the healthy grains are:
- Oats: Oats are very healthy; loaded with nutrients and fibers like beta-glucan, they offer numerous benefits that can’t be overlooked.
- Hemp Seeds: while hemp seeds contain traces of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it is loaded with a huge number of fatty acids, minerals and proteins. Hemp seeds also contain omega-3 and -6, which aids in improving overall health. You can use hemp seeds either as raw or can blend them with fruits and juices in smoothies.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Nuts can help you live longer and also aims at reducing in-between hunger pangs. Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of manganese, zinc, vitamin E, antioxidants and contain healthy fats.
- Brown Rice: Rice is the most common staple food for many in the world. It’s one of the healthiest and oldest cereal grain with a decent amount of fiber, vitamin B1 and magnesium.
Note: Grains can be consumed for many months, so buy from a good store or use shipt promo code for purchasing grocery online!
Fruits and berries:
It is no denying that fruits and berries taste amazing. Some of the fruits you can include in your diet are:
- Apple: Apples are rich in fiber, vitamin C and many antioxidants. Also, they make a perfect snack to curb hunger pangs.
- Avocados: Unlike other fruits that are rich in fibers and minerals, avocados are loaded with fats. They are creamy, tasty and rich in potassium, vitamin C and fibers.
- Berries: Too many delicious and healthy, berries are one of the most powerful sources of antioxidants.
- Bananas: Bananas contain a good amount of potassium and are also known for a high content of fiber and vitamin B6.
If you think meats are harmful, you are wrong! Gently cooked and unprocessed meat is one of the healthiest meat. You can have:
- Lean Beef: Lean beef is one of the best sources of proteins and is loaded with iron. However, if you are on a low carb diet, you can go for fatty cuts.
- Lamb: Since lambs are grass-feeding, their meat is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Chicken Breast: Chicken fat is low in fats and calories, but are rich in proteins. Also, they are the greatest source of many nutrients.
Vegetables are the world’s most concentrated source of nutrients. Some of the different types of veggies are:
- Bell Pepper: Whether you want green, yellow or red, these crunchy and delicious bell peppers are a great source of vitamin c and antioxidants.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is a rich source of vitamin K, vitamin C and fiber. Whether you want to eat it raw or cooked, it tastes amazing.
- Carrots: Carrots are juicy, tasty and a rich source of nutrients like vitamin K and fiber. Also, they contain carotene antioxidants, which offer many health benefits.
- Garlic: Packed with a bioactive compound called allicin garlic helps in improving immune health. Also, it contains powerful biological effects which are incredibly healthy for the body.
- Cucumber: Cucumber contains everything in small amounts, be it vitamin K, carbs and more. Also, they are low in carbs and rich in water content.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain a high amount of potassium and vitamin C and are loaded with many nutrients. You can eat them raw, cooked or baked, the choice is yours.
Cocoa contains many different complex molecules and is also considered as one of the important antidepressant compounds. Cocoa helps in reducing depression, blood pressure and protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
Naturally fermented pickles make an amazing low-calorie snack. Not only they aid in the digestion process, but pickles also colonize the gut with good bacteria.
So those were some of the amazing foods you should start consuming for a healthy life!