Choice Home Warranty For Home Buyers
Buying a home is one of the major investments in life. You get to save for so many years in order to afford that dream home that you want. Another option is to get a mortgage to own a home. Both options end up having your budget very squeezed and you are left with little money on the table to spend.
As if the initial purchase cost is not draining enough, you end up having to spend more on moving costs, doing any repairs and renovations that are needed for your new home. There is just so much to do all at once. Only to move in and start experiencing unexpected repairs; appliances start to break down and systems start to fail. Just when you have drained your bank account, your credit limits are running low, all you have left is little cash to sustain you; just enough for food, transport, and bills.
You are not alone, many have traveled this path. And that is why the choice home warranty is here for you. Choice home warranty offers with a service contract that covers any repair or replacement of your appliances and systems that are covered under the contract. You are able to sit back relax and have a peace of mind knowing that in the event of any failure or malfunction of any appliance or system, they have your back. All you need to do is make a call and they will be glad to send very professional service providers to your service. To enjoy this kind of comfort, all you need to do is visit their website, get a quote and thereafter you can sign the contract and start enjoying the benefits.
Benefits of Choice Home Warranty for homeowners
Other than the peace of mind, there are so many other benefits that come with having your home warranty covered by choice home warranty provider. Throughout this guide, we will explore some of the benefits of having your home covered by the choice home warranty as reflected by the choice home warranty reviews.
- Protection from high costs of repairs. Normally, the cost of repairs in the United States is very high. On average it would cost you $1,085 for replacements with repairs ranging from $65 to $2,000, this is according to the Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P. To get a home warranty cover with choice home warranty, you need to have at least$370 to $450. Choice home warranty basically bears the cost of your repairs for you so you do not have to feel the impact.
- Customer service that is available 24/7. Choice Home Warranty has a dedicated team of customer service support that listens to your claims and offers the best advice. They ensure that from you’re the time your claim is received to the time your issue is resolved, there is clear communication and that you as the client as okay with the response that you are receiving. When you look at most of the choice home warranty reviews, one of the things that our clients are really satisfied with is our customer service. The other beautiful thing to acknowledge about this team is that they are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. This is indeed total support for you.
- Peace of mind. Knowing that you are sorted in the event that any repair arises in your home is one of the best things that could happen to you. You do not have to rob a bank or start canceling out some of the things on your budget in order to cater for the repairs that arise. It is a good way to have things in control.
- Affordable service fee. While some of the home warranty companies in America will charge you a service trade call fee of up to $125, choice home warranty requires you to pay only $60 for every service call that you make.
- Highly professional service providers. The service providers that partner with the choice home warranty are highly vetted; they are licensed and are insured in case of an accident that may occur in the line of duty. They are professional and always ensure that they complete the necessary repairs in good time without causing much inconvenience to the homeowner.
Quick response. The Choice home warranty has adopted a system like “Uber” whereby when there is a service call, the service provider who is closest to the contract holder or homeowner is assigned to make the repair. This helps to reduce the response time since within a very short time of your call you will find an available service provider who is close to your neighborhood.
- Fast quotations. You can easily get a quotation just
- by logging into their website at Choice Home Warranty there is a button that prompts you to request for a quote.
With all these benefits, you have all the reasons why you should sign up for a home a home warranty cover with choice home warranty contract provider.
You may look at their reviews and get discouraged but again this is the case with all other home warranty service providers in the industry. This is a common scenario that occurs mainly because of misunderstanding between the home warranty provider and the contract owner. Majority of the contract owners do not take time to go through their contract when they sign up for the contract. As a result, they expect the home warranty service provider to cover appliance and systems that the provider clearly states not to cover on the terms and conditions. This brings about disappointment and as a result, negative ratings for the service providers.
This challenge can easily be overcome if all contract holders clearly go through and understand the terms and conditions listed in the contract.
That said and done, I encourage you to have your home covered by the Choice Home Warranty service provider; you will not regret it.